**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman or Archangel to 5/50?

Skarface66Skarface66 Posts: 21
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Both are duped and high sig levels. Seeing what everyone would suggest. Also, reasons why you choose are appreciated!

Iceman or Archangel to 5/50? 27 votes

Iceman
81%
NevvBFireballs5Vossler77Part_time_guy1_LivingDeadGirlHeroBoltsyphillgreenKingCrooksNightCrackerVuDahSummonerB2zerogodszero7D_Ace_71SgtAnime1SALVYDoctorJTempestimnooneOrsonKrennic 22 votes
Archangel
18%
SandwychJonesdoctordoomKing_L0kiB34rCurtleTurtleCrimsontide1616 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Iceman
    I say Iceman primarily because Archangel has one significant weakness that completely reduces his effectiveness: Immunity champions.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Which ones are duped? Also Iceman has a tripe immunity and Archangel has bleed and poison and all that good stuff with him.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    After testing with 3* iceman against top 10 leaderboard champs I would probably go with iceman, AA at R4 hits plenty hard.

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman by far.

I know im in the vast minority, but i find archangel extremely over hyped.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Aren't there a handful of threads about this?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    I love AA at 4/40 and use him for everything except bleed and poison immunes (which get Vision or X23) but it's hard to go past the triple immunity and ability to take a SP3.

AA ends fights fast but iceman is going to be better for stupid AI abilities (mephisto anyone?) and nodes designed to tank your wallet faster than an awakening gem offer before a nerf.
  • Options
    Iceman
    Boss rush mode should answer this question for you.

Ice all the way. Not a fan of aa for various reasons but realistically Iceman provides a utility you can't find elsewhere. Total immunity to damage causing debuffs. Except degen of course.