**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many have noticed a gold shortage for ranking champs?

13»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I spent 900k this week, for me thats a lot.

Still have 3m and I dont grind much but Im also not ranking/levelling anyone that isnt awesome.

quake, angela and mordo have cost me plenty this week.
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Yes
    People have a life outside of the game. Most players rarely care about spending 3 days grinding in the arenas just for the point of earning gold. Just seems like a ploy to have you stay on the game for hours at a time, like it's a home away from home, just to stay ahead. Also yes, I do grind the arenas constantly. I have been ranking quite a few high leveled prestige champs. The amounts of gold and iso to do it, is just ridiculous, and bankrupts you quickly.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    No
    I always have enough gold inspite I am always ranking and levelling up champs and grinding arenas
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Gotta say I was really disappointed when my rank up crystal for 100%ing 5.3 still had a big gold requirement, really kabam shame on you
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Yes
    I feel the gold availability decreased too.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    No
    Anyone short on gold does not grind arena enough - simple
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yes
    Gold isn't becoming more difficult to obtain: Our demand for it has risen due to the introduction of more champions and tiers (ie 5* R5, 6* champs soon).
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    No
    Have 15+M gold, bunch of gold crystals, quest crystals, ISO etc etc to sell if needed
  • Options
    Yes
    It takes a lot to level up it can be frustrating!
  • Options
    Yes
    Accidentally R3d 5* Mordo yesterday morning while taking a dump - I now have a grand total of 8,500 gold..... I am 100% in the danger zone.
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I grind arenas all the time, get skirmish rewards and all but because I have a long line of newly opened awesome champs waiting to r4 and r5, I've a feeling that's gonna eat into my gold reserves (69 gold crystals). Kabam should reopen the gold realm during this festive season. Even if it's for a week
  • Options
    Yes
    I need gold to rank up my gwenpool but I am short of gold. I only have 2k gold in total as I am a noob
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited March 2018
    I was gonna answer this poll but with 3 banned members and 2 in forum jail, I am too afraid!