**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many of you

Have gotten tired of clicking each single iso in order to rank up your champion??? I know i have and just wanna throw my phone at the wall for how slow it is lol.

We have claim all button in our stash box but we dont have a select all button for iso when ranking?

Come on game team the game is bout to hit 3 yrs give us a select all option in ranking up our champions!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a good idea but in practice that seems more complicated than it sounds. What if you have more ISO than you need? Which ones should it choose to apply and in what order? Should it also take into account overkill? If you have wrong class and basic, which should it apply? What if it does it "wrong?" Will that force them to put in an undo, or will it generate more support tickets for players that use that feature incorrectly?

Drives me batty also, especially the higher rank ups, but I don't think there's an easy solution that would work in all cases without causing problems.
  • Options
    WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    Transformers Forged has that. It selects only what the rank up requires. Nice and easy. Since it came out I’ve been expecting the Kabam MCOC team to provide the same thing. Coming soon...
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    WARICK99 wrote: »
    Transformers Forged has that. It selects only what the rank up requires. Nice and easy. Since it came out I’ve been expecting the Kabam MCOC team to provide the same thing. Coming soon...

Thanks for sharing the info, didn't play Transformers Forged, glad to know they have the mechanism to select only what's needed to rank up, this will certainly be very helpful.

I agree with DNA3000, that if Kabam didn't provide a good mechanism, a simple select all my cause more issue than help. I certainly do not want to over-use my precious ISO to upgrade when I don't need to use that many. But like you said, Transformers Forged has that, hopefully Kabam can apply the same mechanism soon.