**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam T1 alpha situation

KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
Kabam, I love everything you guys are doing to the game. Seriously thumbs up.

Only thing I want to ask is that T1a become more accessible more frequently.

5 star champions demand soooo many of them that you run out quick

I have plenty champions that I can’t rank up cause I’m missing t1a

T4basics should also be more accessible but they aren’t as bad as t1a right now

Comments

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    honestly i think there needs to be some shortage of supply.

i've played this game long enough to see people **** about t4cs, then t4bs, and now t1as. if everybody always had the resources necessary to rank the game would be less fun.
  • Options
    This is a problem..if you don’t want to increase the t1, then reduce the amount required to rank 1 to rank 3 5*
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    they are gonna relea$e a t1 alpha deal$'s cause they know the shortage and they know what they did to bottleneck the community, and BAMM, t1 alpha daily cards and offers, when it hurts. and people will spend.

if you arent willing to pay, then sit down be patient, be humble
  • Options
    Keonex wrote: »
    I have plenty champions that I can’t rank up cause I’m missing t1a

There's only two possibilities: you run out of something to rank up your 5* champs, or you run out of 5* champs to rank up and your resources just sit there and expire. Which of those two problems would you be happy to have.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you increase t1 can you also increase t4b and t4cc cause if I’m gunna rank my champs in going to need more of those than I’ll need t1a. Oh and don’t forget to also increase the t2a and now t5b. Oh and thinking of the future, if there are new materials for 6*s can I get lots of whatever that is also? Thx <3
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I really thought we were gonna make it a full day without one of these.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    They will not make all resources abundant so people can rank up at will. There is always a shortage of 1 resource to keep some balance to the game.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    @keonex a thread like this has been started every few days for the last couple. Months, search t1as shortage and you will see dozens of threads. I'll save you getting burned by all the trolls who will tell you you are whinging and there is enough available or more than ever before because of the glory store...most people agree with you that t1as are a bottleneck and annoying to have to save up as you need so many at once to rank a 5*. (unless they do map 3 then hey don't know why we think they could be the bottleneck) , the general summary is there will always be a bottleneck and kabam don't want everyone ranking every champ as soon as they get them as I guess you would run out of things to do in the game. I agree t1as is a bad bottleneck as it leaves the champs so low in levels they are useless in the game. Personally I think the game would be much more fun if I could rank more of my 5*s to r2/r3 and 4*s to r3 ( I have punisher 2099 and Howard who look like fun just sitting at r2 because alphas are so hard work now. just to try them out. and it's pathetic that I have so many 4*s now I am leaving atvr2 because I need to plan so far ahead and save for my bigger rankups. At this stage the Tips are run alpha arena, autopilot medium eq. Join an alliance that earns them for both the 3 day events and lastly come to grips with the fact the glory store has them and if you want to rank mid range champs you may have to sacrifice the more prescious resources available there. Even with all hatvthere isn't actually enough to clear a backlog of other resources in any short amount of time.
    Personally I think it's illogical that the choke point should be so low but there will always be a bottleneck somewhere, personally it made more sense when it was t4bs or t4cs. And yes decreasing the 5* rankup cost seems like the ideal solution to me just don't come back whinging that t4bs are your bottleneck now or the trolls may actually have a point