**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What just happened? Threads about dexterity missing.

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
5 minutes ago there was 2 or 3 topics about users having issues with dexterity/evade. When I refreshed them "discussion was not found". Not sure why they were deleted, they weren't violating the rules.

Comments

• Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    That's so crazy that u mentioned this man. I just came on to check my post about dexterity & blocking not working [post had a lot of traction], but it was just gone. Crazy that they would just delete all of this stuff. Gonna try again.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    NMEONES wrote: »
    That's so crazy that u mentioned this man. I just came on to check my post about dexterity & blocking not working [post had a lot of traction], but it was just gone. Crazy that they would just delete all of this stuff. Gonna try again.

They deleted like 3 of them within a span of 5 minutes and none of them broke the rules. It's crazy. Many of my alliance mates are having the same issues. Don't why they'd delete something like this.
  • Options
    Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    edited December 2017
    Money. Plain and simple. Kabam can't have negative threads on their forum page. Because when new players come rolling through and see that the game doesn't function as advertised, they'll spend less money. And even more so if there are threads basically comparing them to EA.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited December 2017
    So it's not just me I though I was just sucking lately
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I believe they just deleted my new lost as well.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. The threads have been merged into a master thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39414/losing-control-of-champs-under-investigation#latest

Sorry for the confusion!
This discussion has been closed.