**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavyweights

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Simply, who really is the best Champ in the game ever. These are awakened champs people. Reasons would be good as well

Heavyweights 47 votes

Starlord
8%
Willjackson16ARMAGEDDON999Hendo2014Rasilover 4 votes
Doctor Venom
10%
StewmanZenioDTMelodicMetalDarerider_99asjbobby 5 votes
Stark
8%
PalanthraxNguyenDauJets44SpiritOfVengeance 4 votes
Blade
57%
VoluntarisMattyloVdh2008Gimli_SoGIronDevilDrOctavius2_2Erza_ScarletSaiyanDanicb94Primmer79JP1119weavileSakkbanCarnage999nameplasSnaggleGrimmbearNemesis666RixobDrewbe14 27 votes
Magic
2%
Grufty 1 vote
Archangel
0%
Iceman
2%
AshyKnuckles 1 vote
Wolverine
2%
Dave_the_destroyer 1 vote
Scarlet Witch
6%
Alfa_Pigeoncsexton00theshiznit05 3 votes
Hyperion
2%
Crusher 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Wolverine
    No room for GR, GP or Medusa, sorry
  • Options
    Wolverine
    wow, is blade that good? Dont have him
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Doctor Venom
    Dr Venom? lol
  • Options
    Wolverine
    Stewman wrote: »
    Dr Venom? lol

Thought he was God-tier mate? Again I dont have him but I know others rate him?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Who the hell is Dr Venom?
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Stark
    Blade is the best with Danger Sense active. With Ghost Rider synergy, at best, that's versus around 50% of the champs in the game (the villains, preferably not bleed immune).

Stark Spidey can surpass that damage versus ALL champs in the game. No synergies, just him. As an all-rounder Stark Spidey is the best, in many situations, Blade is preferable - but not all.

And in case anyone suspects that I have one and not the other, I have both duped - but took Spark to 5/65.
  • Options
    Wolverine
    The_One wrote: »
    Who the hell is Dr Venom?

SORRY!!! You know who I mean. How red is my face
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited December 2017
    Stark
    All those poll @Dave_the_destroyer haha

depends on what the champ u need for the speficik fight..

Sl or spark is for one of the highest dmg on every champ and they dont rely on bleed or poision.

Gwenpool isnt even mention here which is one of my favors.. Her armorbreak, bleed and prevent power gain while attak is crazy..

Blade is kinda a hybrid good healing + shruff off debuff + ability reducer . insanly good for overally Quest, AQ and AW for minimize items use. Not to mention if the oppoent bleed... u get power gain :smiley:

Magik is just a killer and her powerlock is the best!!! from ur poll she is the hardest defender in aw.

Iceman got the best imunnity.. no1 else got triple. and his coldsnap prevent evade champs to evade

After the nerf with SW she is not even top 10 anymore.

AA got one the highest dmg output and recently saw a youtube with AA doing 26 or 29 hits to kill ROL Winter Soldier. (poor guy getting so much beating) - but he rely on opponent WHO can bleed and poision before his dmg output is maxed... if he fighting one WHO cant bleed.. well not much dmg there.

WV is a good champ and still is due not many have a blade.. i have used WV so many time and he is 1 of my favor.. altho since Blade is around.. WV healing is good but rely too much on his powerbar to get the max out of it.. compared to Blade.. ... its just under 70% hp and u can reg..

I wud like a doctoer Venom but i think u talking about Doctor Voodoo..
    an insane power control champ with great ability + poision.. A champion with many ways to play and have to remember between even and odd combos.. A champion that overall is good for Quest, AQ and AW..

Hyperion hmm compare to the others.. he is buttom on the overall good champs.

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Blade
    As far as blade goes, I'm considering r4 5* unduped. Even unduped hes that good.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Simply, who really is the best Champ in the game ever. These are awakened champs people. Reasons would be good as well

You have SW and wolverine above GP... how little you know
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Blade
    I am very torn between Blade and Sparky. I love them both.
    Spark - power drain, evade, taunt
    Blade - ability reduction, shrug off debuff, power gain, regen
    Both have high damage. Of course Blade is synergy dependent but even without danger sense, still pretty great. Don't forget the downside for spark too is his vulnerability since his health pool and block proficiency are very low. I'm leaning towards blade because I'm not a perfect player and Blade is more forgiving when it comes to getting hit.
  • Options
    Doctor Venom
    I'm looking forward to get this champion
  • Options
    Wolverine
    Monk1 wrote: »

You have SW and wolverine above GP... how little you know

Not listed in order mate at all, just as I remembered them!
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Blade
    @Dave_the_destroyer Not Dr Venom, Dr Voodoo
  • Options
    Wolverine
    Tempest wrote: »
    @Dave_the_destroyer Not Dr Venom, Dr Voodoo

I know mate, already apologised, stop making me feel bad!! lol
  • Options