Options

Connectivity Issues ???

Come on kabam we are working guys , we can only play for some time , and that time is getting wasted in this game giving messages of connectivity issue when my internet is working perfectly fine. Come on stop having fun with us , new year is supposed to be fun , but the way your bugs are rising again , I don't think it is going to be good.
You guys better answer all these issues ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,154 ★★★★★
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Come on kabam we are working guys , we can only play for some time , and that time is getting wasted in this game giving messages of connectivity issue when my internet is working perfectly fine. Come on stop having fun with us , new year is supposed to be fun , but the way your bugs are rising again , I don't think it is going to be good.
    You guys better answer all these issues ASAP.

Dont try and start a problem where there isnt one. If it were truly a server issue again the forums would be flooded with posts about it. Its on your side not kabams.
  • Options
    True. In right now. Their servers appear to be working perfectly. It is Christmas Eve and my local connection has been dropping left and right. If I wasn't using data on my phone, I would be having issues too. However, I believe the local ISP is dealing with more internet traffic than usual from more people being home for the Holiday. Might be your issue too if you're not using a data connection via your Phone provider (which I haven't seen my 4G LTE drop once yet). Or other. Who knows. I do know that for once, it's NOT Kabam, lol.