**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected calendar and uncollected quest crystal

Suggestion: uncollected summoners would get 4* or 5* champ in the monthly calendar. Odds are it will be a 4*. But for uncollected people, 3* are useless and soon 4* will be too. Also, can we please get uncollected quest crystals? Maybe uncollected gold crystals too? As well as more grandmaster crystal shards. We all get 3* from those anyway so why not give out more. They're basically phcs now

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I strongly agree!
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Why everyone keeps saying that 4* will become the next 3*? Its not like the monthly quest difficulties ramp up enormously once the 6* are introduced, the difficulty of current quests wont be increased at all, its just the act 6 thats gonna need 4/55 5*+ champs.

And yes im Uncollected, and there are stuff that could be increased/ changed for uncollected summoners. But imo the login crystal is fine the way it is, ffs its a free champ.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Porthos @KabaMike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax
    4 stars are the new 3 stars for nearly all of us except you and a few.

I always had this thought but glad someone else mentioned it.
  • Options
    Our maxed out 4 stars will not help with any further content past act 5.
  • Options
    Could this even just be considered for the future at least?
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    the day kabam only think about the uncollected will be the day they loose most of there player base you've got new difficulties that give a lot of great rewards and yet you still beg for more and more and more the calendar is free for everyone why should they give you more than anyone else when it’s free that would be favouritism and would make many quit
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    the day kabam only think about the uncollected will be the day they loose most of there player base you've got new difficulties that give a lot of great rewards and yet you still beg for more and more and more the calendar is free for everyone why should they give you more than anyone else when it’s free that would be favouritism and would make many quit

You don't know what favoratism means. Uncollected people are those who are deep into the game and do end game content. They usually have a big roster and most champs (except maybe new releases). Beating the collector was a challenge and something uncollected players have achieved. It's well deserved they get extra rewards. They should. That's not favoritism

Oh and by the way, people who aren't uncollected can become uncollected too. Nobody is stopping them
  • Options
    it is a free calendar that everyone gets just cos your uncollected doesn’t mean you should get more than everyone else when it’s a free calendar you have been given new arena crystals new free crystals new event quest difficulties grandmaster crystals I’m sure there is more coming for the uncollected but changing a calendar that everyone gets for free giving special treatment to the uncollected is not fair
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    it is a free calendar that everyone gets just cos your uncollected doesn’t mean you should get more than everyone else when it’s a free calendar you have been given new arena crystals new free crystals new event quest difficulties grandmaster crystals I’m sure there is more coming for the uncollected but changing a calendar that everyone gets for free giving special treatment to the uncollected is not fair

Then you should become uncollected too.

Uncollected people have no use for 3* champs
  • Options
    I know I’m on the last chapter of 5.2 I just think with the free calendar it needs a buff but it shouldn’t only be for uncollected the uncollected deserve what they get but with something that is free for everyone I don’t think it’s fair plus I don’t want to see the forums flooded with people complaining how unfair it is everyday
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    non uncollected get a guaranteed 4 star with bonus 5 star shards and we have the chance at the 5 star with guaranteed 4 star
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I agree 0
  • Options
    You get what you get. It's free, crybaby.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'd love the calendar but we know it won't happen.

I just want uncollected quest and solo crystals with something more useful than a 75 ISO or 40% exp boost.
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    It's not favoritism (based on the comments aforementioned), Kabam told this as the "perks" of being uncollected. Don't bring up the favoritism argument. (BTW I was like that before i got uncollected so yeah, saying those stuffs)
    BTW, i would love that uncollected quest. That 14 day crystal is like meh and forever to wait and collect knowing you'll only get a freaking 3*.