**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

150 Units Wasted

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
On your Daywalker Crystal.
I told myself not to buy one but I did just to be rewarded an awesome 2 Star Wolverine. I'm glad that I threw away 150 units so recklessly.
I feel like 2 star champs should be removed from these crystals, if you have people dropping 150 on a crystal at least make it somewhat rewarding for them even if they lose out on the big rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Pistachio on

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    FBI wrote: »
    I just spent 500$ on blade crystals for no 5*s don't complain on 150 units lol.

Ouch.
  • Options
    XprolXprol Posts: 1
    No buy only play
  • Options
    Hollowborn wrote: »
    On your b/s Daywalker Crystal.
    I told myself not to buy one but I did just to be rewarded an awesome 2 Star Wolverine. I'm glad that I threw away 150 units so recklessly.
    I feel like 2 star champs should be removed from these crystals, if you have people dropping 150 on a crystal at least make it somewhat rewarding for them even if they lose out on the big rewards.

I no joke got a 4* Blade on my first crystall

That's badass dude. It's all in percentages and luck. Which I have zero luck and I don't want to dump all my units into crystals.
  • Options
    FBI wrote: »
    I just spent 500$ on blade crystals for no 5*s don't complain on 150 units lol.

I can complain if I choose about buying a 2 star champ for 150 units, at least I'm not dumb enough to spend $500 on this game.
  • Options
    To be honest it is not entirely dumb if you are earning a decent amount or a a large amount.

Yeah, which I don't earn a whole lot of units so I guess I'm just voicing my frustrations over the forums because of my misfortune. It's all a gamble, I just still think 2 stars should be taken out. imo.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I totally agree.
  • Options
    ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    I bought 2 first and got a 2* Sup. IM and got a 4* Sentry. Bought some arena crystals and duped my 4* Punisher on the first 10 and got almost 200 units. Figured maybe luck was on my side and tried for another Daywalker and......duped my Sentry. Dunno whether to be happy I beat the odds or gutted cuz, Sentry...
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hollowborn wrote: »
    On your b/s Daywalker Crystal.

Become Uncollected and that will happen.
  • Options
    Itempas wrote: »
    I bought 2 first and got a 2* Sup. IM and got a 4* Sentry. Bought some arena crystals and duped my 4* Punisher on the first 10 and got almost 200 units. Figured maybe luck was on my side and tried for another Daywalker and......duped my Sentry. Dunno whether to be happy I beat the odds or gutted cuz, Sentry...

Man, maybe luck was in your favor! Congrats on the good pulls.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Dude in my alliance pulled Blade for a 4th time yet nobody else can get him or dupe him. It’s rigged. Those who say it’s luck are full of it.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Could always become uncollected... just sayin
  • Options

I'm Trying! I'm real close, I'm on 5.2.4! Pretty tough.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I blew 1500 units. Nothing but 2 and 3 stars. *sigh*
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    The crystals are rigged. Rigged, I say!!!
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I always have good luck on drop rate. But the best thing to do, is go in knowing you might not get anything, and if you cant deal with that then just don't buy.
  • Options
    ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111

Just being uncollected doesn’t give better 5* drop rates. Maybe finishing chapter 5 helps? or just spending ridiculous amounts of money.
  • Options
    Enigma_23Enigma_23 Posts: 17
    I’ve bought 30 taskmaster crystals along with 20 of sentry and void. I’m truly happy for anyone getting them with one try but it’s honestly frustrating walking away with absolutely nothing. I spend my money as I want but I honestly believe it’s rigged.There’s no way I should have that bad of luck on every character I buy for.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would love to have taskmaster has a 5 star but now he aint getting his featured anymore and people don't use him for attack or defense so I don't think ill ever even get the chance to. This has been a thought that I hate having.
  • Options
    r3zonater3zonate Posts: 47
    edited January 2018
    It seems like the all the people that I know got the featured champions do two things.. Barely play/play 0 arena and spend money.

They also seem to get them every time, or at least it seems like they do.

I swear all the times I've taken a break for a week, come back and open crystals with ridiculous results. For example, i opened the last couple days of AQ after a week off and got 4 full T4cc.

I've never gotten a featured champ.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    r3zonate wrote: »
    It seems like the all the people that I know got the featured champions do two things.. Barely play/play 0 arena and spend money.

They also seem to get them every time, or at least it seems like they do.

I swear all the times I've taken a break for a week, come back and open crystals with ridiculous results. For example, i opened the last couple days of AQ after a week off and got 4 full T4cc.

I've never gotten a featured champ.

Yeah, a buddy of mine has a real high drop rate for 4 star champs out PHC and featured champ crystals. He had become rather notorious in our alliance. He got 2 Modok from his featured crystals, he got a Taskmaster, he pulled a Sparky too and not to mention it's a least once a week or more he pulls a 4 star from a PHC.

I've never got a featured champ and I think I've maybe pulled a 4 star from a PHC 3 times over the course of the 1.5 years I've played.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    1oaj4o73s7ri.jpeg