**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[potential bug] Dr Voodoo signature issue

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I'm using Dr Voodoo (awakened) and I am having issues with his sig ability.

So if I do an even combo (4 hits then special attack after the 4th), I'm supposed to be possessed with the green bones buff.

If I do an odd combo (5 hits then special attack after the 5th), the opponent should be possessed with the red bones debuff.

Sometimes that works, but sometimes it's reversed. I was testing in a long fight, and a few times after an even combo, I was possessed, but a few after an even combo, the opponent was possessed.

I tested odd combos and same thing. A few times after an odd combo, I was possessed, and a few times the opponent was possessed.

Am I missing something? Am I doing it right? Or is this a legitimate issue?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Haven't had this issue.

A few of my alliance mates are seeing the same thing with their Voodoos. Do you mind testing it? I just did a fight against ROL WS. Just kept doing 4 hits then L1 and sometimes the possessed buff moves to the enemy and back to me after subsequent specials.
  • Options
    Sorry, nevermind. I was misunderstanding his ability. I thought it was the current combo and not the combo meter. My bad