Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

[potential bug] Dr Voodoo signature issue

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I'm using Dr Voodoo (awakened) and I am having issues with his sig ability.

So if I do an even combo (4 hits then special attack after the 4th), I'm supposed to be possessed with the green bones buff.

If I do an odd combo (5 hits then special attack after the 5th), the opponent should be possessed with the red bones debuff.

Sometimes that works, but sometimes it's reversed. I was testing in a long fight, and a few times after an even combo, I was possessed, but a few after an even combo, the opponent was possessed.

I tested odd combos and same thing. A few times after an odd combo, I was possessed, and a few times the opponent was possessed.

Am I missing something? Am I doing it right? Or is this a legitimate issue?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Haven't had this issue.

A few of my alliance mates are seeing the same thing with their Voodoos. Do you mind testing it? I just did a fight against ROL WS. Just kept doing 4 hits then L1 and sometimes the possessed buff moves to the enemy and back to me after subsequent specials.
  • Options
    Sorry, nevermind. I was misunderstanding his ability. I thought it was the current combo and not the combo meter. My bad