Options

How is cap ww2 as a 6*

Would love to see ypur thoughts on him , as i am feeling he needs to buffed up , his attack is not that good and even defence is not as good as my 4* unduped .

Comments

• Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Yeah, I rarely see a zero when blocking. I was super happy but after a while I just use my Cap in arenas for the 60k+ points.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    As a 4* Cap WWII had a 30% perfect block chance when unduped. At max sig ability his perfect block chance is 50% per opponent buff, so 2+ buffs means 0 damage for all blocked attacks. 4* Cap WWII can solo paths by himself in Act 5.1-5.3. I had Voodoo duped at 5* for Act 5.4 so I didn't use Cap WWII for Act 5.4.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    As a 4* Cap WWII had a 30% perfect block chance when unduped. At max sig ability his perfect block chance is 50% per opponent buff, so 2+ buffs means 0 damage for all blocked attacks. 4* Cap WWII can solo paths by himself in Act 5.1-5.3. I had Voodoo duped at 5* for Act 5.4 so I didn't use Cap WWII for Act 5.4.

That's cool and all but OP was specifically asking about the 6-star WW2.
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I quite like my 6* Cap WW2. I am using him for AQ when also running AW. Undupped he takes little/no block damage & there's a nice bleed on the special 2.
  • Options
    cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited March 2018
    I am using my 6* Cap WWII in AW and I see quite some zeros while blocking. He has the same base 30% chance to perfect block as the 4* has.
    Also his medium hits are causing 2.100 crit damage and his Bleed on the SP2 is at 990 per tick. I am quite happy with him. And there is the bonus from adrenaline.

I made a recap from the Last AW on my channel with some fights with Cap. You can check it out if you like. It's a german channel btw ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Hth9FzCxQ&t=505s
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    He is fine as first 6*. Could be worst, so i am fine with him. Using him in questing, AQ.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    That's cool and all but OP was specifically asking about the 6-star WW2.

The OP said his 6* unduped Cap WWII isn’t a good champion so I gave examples of how useful 4* unduped Cap WWII is for end-game content. Like the comment below yours says 6* versions of champions are much better than their 4* versions, thus 6* Cap WWII unduped is a beast.