**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Making She-Hulk Sensational

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
She-Hulk is a very old champ who has very little utility or appeal to the player base; and I'd say from reading these forums that she's close to the top of a lot of people's 'must buff'' list; especially in the science class. She does have pretty good base stats; but most of us would sacrifice a little of these for a bit better utility.

Here's a potential re-work that I reckon keeps her close to the current design, but adds some utility that could make this Woman of Power a bit more of a 'Sensational' She-Hulk. I'm not expecting this all to happen; but I'd love to see some of these changes; especially the synergies:

Passive Effects:
Poison Immunity

She-Hulk studies her opponents intensively, reducing any Class Disadvantage penalty by 40% (as per Karnak, no effect on opponents' bonus).

She-Hulk trains extensively to fight bigger opponents. This gives her up to +18% block proficiency, and gives her Special Attacks up to +18% stun chance and duration, based on how large her opponent is.

Heavy Attacks:
She-Hulk attempts to knock some sense into Stunned opponents, striking with +120% Attack (this is a Passive bonus), and removing the stun effect.
- This effect also has an 80% chance to nullify all Fury effects (buffs and Passives effects).

Specials:
S1 - 55% base chance to stun for 3s
S2 - 65% base chance to stun for 4s, and 65% chance to inflict 450 Armour Break for five seconds.
S3 - 75% base chance to stun for 4.5 seconds, and 75% chance to inflict 650 Armour Break for five seconds.

Signature ability:
She-Hulk's relentless studying allows her to place a Passive effect, reducing a specific stat by up to 40%:
Cosmic - Buff duration.
Skill - Critical Rate.
Science - Physical Resistance.
Tech - Ability accuracy.
Mutant - Special damage
Mystic - Power Gain (this affects power gain from all sources)

Synergies:
Hulk/GH/JF - Unique (Blood relatives)
Any gamma-powered champions in the team gain a permanent passive regeneration of 0.5% health/second. This effect is doubled for Joe Fixit.
Daredevil/DDNF: All champions gain +15% chance of inflicting any stun effects
Deadpool/XFDP/Gwenpool: Unique ( Fourth Wall Awareness):
DP/DPXF/SH - If a Special 3 attack would kill the champion, 30% chance to endure the Special on 1HP and gain 20% Power.
GP - As above if unawakened; or receive damage as if on 20% health if Awakened and above 20% health.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Any thoughts? Sure, we'd have to sacrifice some base health/Attack/crit rate to make this happen; but I reckon it would be more than worth it.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    IMO one simple thing that would make her better and more usable is if she stopped power gains on opponents while they were under the effect of the stun.

Having her SP2 activate a rage buff like Kingpin or to become industructable for 5 seconds after a SP3 would be a nice addition too.