**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GOLD.. GOLD & GOLD FOR GOLD'S SAKE!

No longer articulation is needed for this..
We just need gold realms more often. FYI Kabam (Whoever), we do not have time to grind arena 24x7 as we have jobs, school and assignments but most importantly daily other tasks and things to do. You make this game for a job but we do not play this game for a job. Now don't say "Hey you! buy gold crystals" as they give 2,400 gold per each and triggers the temper towards this game. You people used to be so generous but since lately, something went wrong apparently..
So, with your lack of efforts to make your Summoners happy with gold, so be it.. We lack efforts to play this game in return as well because, my champs to play this game await upgrades but guess what, NO GOLD! Thus, I honestly do not want to play this game with low ranked champs in monthly quests as most of your newly added champions into the game are "cashcows"..
If any of Kabam (Whoever) reads this and take an effort towards gold realms, thanks in advance.. We are no gold diggers in the game, we make you gold diggers by playing the game.. SO PLEASE GIVE US THE GOLD or CREATE A GOLDMINE, WE WILL DIG IT..

Comments

• Options
    TanzaniteTanzanite Posts: 14
    You want gold...? Here comes gold!

tumblr_mxcdu8bcLv1t5cezjo3_250.gif

Jokes aside, it's all about the grind... and a lot of patience.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Curently sitting on 8.6 mil. Upgrade wisely. There’s plenty of gold around.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Incoming replies of “Arena arena & arena for arenas sake”

haha! a nice prediction..
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    It’s not hard to get gold. Questing and arena are the best ways to get gold. Don’t expect to upgrade your champs if your not willing to put in the hard work to earn the gold.

Just call it my spider sense
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Upgrading wisely isn't really the best advice. Upgrading a 6* to max level takes around 1 million. Similarly, upgrading a 5* to r4 and then maxing them out is again around 1 million in total. The amount that you get by doing monthly quests and story quests in about 20 days goes off in 20 mins. If the never of ways and chances to get new champs is increasing, the gold availability should also increase with that.
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    This may be a very small band-aid to the gold problem, but taking time to go after WS in RoL provides some gold and the occasional health potions.

I’d prefer if Kabam smartened up and just made Sunday the Hall of Fortune/Healing day, but that would make too much sense...not enough arena grinding as the others in our “lovely” community would put it
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Upgrade wisely.. what a reply! asking for gold realms mate. Not for free gold.

Gold realms are free gold
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Arena, arena, & arena for arenas sake

But seriously kabam, we have lives too.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Plantesan wrote: »
    This may be a very small band-aid to the gold problem, but taking time to go after WS in RoL provides some gold and the occasional health potions.

I’d prefer if Kabam smartened up and just made Sunday the Hall of Fortune/Healing day, but that would make too much sense...not enough arena grinding as the others in our “lovely” community would put it

I would very much hate that, but I hate using health pots

Not where you are but screw you turning Sunday’s time into health pots, you know dang well it’l be only lvl one

And ooh fortune if you can’t deal with the time deal just stop playing

This game takes time and time and time and time

So you either spend way to much or you need to prioritize what you do
This discussion has been closed.