**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the most difficult Mystic champ to fight against (without Blade)

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Edit: dang it I clicked go by accident. Soooo it’s not a full list

Who is the most difficult Mystic champ to fight against (without Blade) 36 votes

Magik
19%
Alex_sc11SKOutsiderNarcuulPeterQuillJNuclearChristian899DareDvlDan 7 votes
Dormammu
55%
superunknown012EvilEmpireGolden_Guardiansfu_koraxDoc_HollamonRetroRocksDeadbyrd9X_ScottAfridDarcilisPrimmer79CodornasLilMaddogHTIceBobbyPizzabeatCupidIronFist34Cats73Mitchell35Maviii 20 votes
Mephisto
11%
ShrimkinsDmack976637XFA_RebootedTheKiryu 4 votes
Juggernaut
8%
cx23433kyriakosmag123Nightslam 3 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
5%
FreakydFoxhero007 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Dormammu
    None of them are difficult for my quake. But I have the most trouble with duped Dorm in war
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Dormammu
    jfoxk8d82mhn.jpg
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    Archangel ain’t blade.... so magik is screwed, mephisto will do a bit of aura until I get 3 stacks of neurotoxin, same with juggs. Wait out the unstoppable on ur and he has absolutely nothing else.... dorm is the hardest in this pool but I’d like to see mordo in this
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Archangel ain’t blade.... so magik is screwed, mephisto will do a bit of aura until I get 3 stacks of neurotoxin, same with juggs. Wait out the unstoppable on ur and he has absolutely nothing else.... dorm is the hardest in this pool but I’d like to see mordo in this

You can’t get Neurotoxin on Mephisto, he’s immune to poison. And was going to make a list of 10 but accidentally hit done halfway through