**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NERF KİLLMONGER

2»

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    did you ever read his abilities, because he's not always unstoppable. and it's completely avoidable by him not using sp1's. you also should armor break him when every you can.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-killmonger/

and if you don't understand his abilities then you shouldn't be playing the game or complaining about his abilities.
  • Options
    Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited May 2018
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Don't attack into his block lol.

I agree with buffing the trash champions though.

Yeah
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    did you ever read his abilities, because he's not always unstoppable. and it's completely avoidable by him not using sp1's. you also should armor break him when every you can.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-killmonger/

and if you don't understand his abilities then you shouldn't be playing the game or complaining about his abilities.

Like i say before in my country bios are not well write mostly writed with bad turkish so they can be hard to understand
  • Options
    Btw are you guys reading previous messages most of you talking about his abilities i never have any problem with his abilities only with unstopable ability now its fixed too so please dont Come here with "noooo"
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hlpr35 wrote: »
    Btw are you guys reading previous messages most of you talking about his abilities i never have any problem with his abilities only with unstopable ability now its fixed too so please dont Come here with "noooo"

Ur the one that said to Nerf killmonger of course u r gonna get backlash because nobody wants anyone to be nerfed
  • Options

Ur the one that said to Nerf killmonger of course u r gonna get backlash because nobody wants anyone to be nerfed

İf u read messages problem solved also when i Said nerf i didnt meant to say reducing abilities i was Just say about making unstopable buff more predictable but now its solved too
  • Options
    heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    Different note but my guys were kicked outof the omniscience quest yesterday after maintenance went through. And since its kabams fault. They told me the was nothing they would doit was all my fault. What great customer service from this company. They just want money and don't care for the people that spend hours playing the game.
  • Options
    MindStoneMindStone Posts: 11
    I HATE IT WHEN THEY SAY THIS! (Says in nice voice) you can always put this in the character wishlist thread! Always nice to hear your suggestion! XD
  • Options
    Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I wish they would fix how often his special 2 gets blocked.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

İf u read messages problem solved also when i Said nerf i didnt meant to say reducing abilities i was Just say about making unstopable buff more predictable but now its solved too

I'm just saying if ur post has the wor nerf in it u gonna get alot of backlash not just from me but most ppl on here
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    You just need to spend sometimes reading a champ ability. If you find it too difficult to read and need somebody to read it out for you, just youtube killmonger mcoc.