**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get back to old champs

Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
Is the Luke Cage/Red Hulk the best Kabam can do? After their adjustments the good measure to the community has stopped. They aren’t great but better. Kabam needs to get back to buffing about all champs. The difference between what comes out now vs previous champs is huge. Buff them or remove them from crystals. Most are useless. We see how fast moves can be made. 20 champs could easily be improved by now.

Old champs should be improved before releasing new ones the whales spend over. This will help balance the game and new players. Forget Beta testing and have the game team inspired and back to work. Their the best part of the company

Comments

• Options
    OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    Totally agree. They’ve got all these new champs that have tons of abilities and there info panel is a long read, then there’s the old champs that don’t matter anymore.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Read the description for Abom or CM. Then pour yourself a tall cool one and sit down for a while in your coziest chair while you crack open the tome that is the description for the New Cap or New IM.

In other words: let’s get cracking on buffing the old guys.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Is the Luke Cage/Red Hulk the best Kabam can do? After their adjustments the good measure to the community has stopped. They aren’t great but better. Kabam needs to get back to buffing about all champs. The difference between what comes out now vs previous champs is huge. Buff them or remove them from crystals. Most are useless. We see how fast moves can be made. 20 champs could easily be improved by now.

Old champs should be improved before releasing new ones the whales spend over. This will help balance the game and new players. Forget Beta testing and have the game team inspired and back to work. Their the best part of the company

Luke Cage is debatably god tier for me. Ability to tank SP3 plus infinite stun lock and crazy damage potential with exhaustion
  • Options
    @DrZola my point exactly. No way to counter much of anything. Meanwhile somebody is dropping cash on IW Ironman crystals to be a tough AW defender because that node is about the only one where rewards aren’t dated. When I pull another Kamal Khan from a featured 5 star I’d like to be something other than ticked off. #back2work
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I agree buff the old trash ones, but you know they're not gonna halt production on new ones to do so. Start with Carnage...since I recently duped my 5* :-)
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    DukeZman wrote: »
    I agree buff the old trash ones, but you know they're not gonna halt production on new ones to do so. Start with Carnage...since I recently duped my 5* :-)

Agreed, buff Carnage first. With all the complaining we've been doing for the past few months, it's a shame we haven't even gotten an update on how they're doing with the Carnage buff so far.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Even carnage has some perks, even if he sucks he's fun to use and has some interesting abilities. Plus he is already rumored to be getting buffed.

Older champs such as colossus, iron fist, gamora, hawkeye, drax, iron man, captain America, electro, etc. have such outdated abilities that they simply aren't fun to use. Even champs like star lord, vision, wolvie, who are considered to be some of the best champs in game have ability descriptions that are a fraction of the length of newer champs. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but I would like to see some of the weaker old champs to get reworked (gamora, marvels, iron fist, colossus- all one-trick ponies). They were all probably released at the start of the game and as a result had extremely simple descriptions
  • Options
    @taojay1 you can’t talk about balance of any kind without taking care of these outdated champs first. I agree sir.