Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

GR Bug - Infinite LifeSteal Passive healing w/ Judgement of Malice (Heavy attack) against Blade

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
So I've noticed this several times when using GR against Blade and recorded my most recent occurrence. Blade gets Danger Sense against GR since he is dimensional which allows certain effects to not trigger as often (or fully?)...

Prior to starting my recording in the video below, I was able to get a Heavy attack being the 5th judgment. While I got the judgment debuff count bump'd up to 5, I did not get the passive regen buff icon displayed yet while not on every hit, many hits I was able to heal (Danger sense preventing every hit from triggering the heal). I used L3 and got the 6th judgment placed but didn't get the damnation debuff (again Danger Sense at work) but since I could not reset my judgments I just continued to fight on. I started my recording after the 6th judgments were in place and many hits would continue to give me the regen well after it would have expired if the regen icon buff would have shown up. While I did get hit several times, I purposely took some hits & several L1s in the face to get damage and make this fight plenty long enough (5+ minutes of healing AFTER L3) to demonstrate infinite healing with same judgments in place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGhmmy_nX4I

Comments

• Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    What was the in because in trials of omniscience there is a boost that does this periodically?