**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to purchase units in the units store

I have contacted support to resolve this issue and unfortunately have been unable to resolve the response ... I will not post the response here I received so it doesn’t get this post removed... instead I am looking for assistance from other players that may have experienced this issue before and how it was ultimately resolved... the issue seems to be an account specific issues as I started a new account and in order to see if it was device related and was able to get the unit offers to show up (I.e. Odins vault etc...)This means the issue is not specific to my devices as I have tried by using difficulty devices to resolve the issue but rather account specific. This possibly suggests that an overt action has to be taken on kabams end in order for my ability to purchase units to be restored. I have iTunes reciepts from all the purchases I have made on this account if that would help somehow resolve this issue that seems to be only affecting me... if any other players have advice or other things to try I would appreciate/welcome the feedback.

V/R
NJVictor9o1epvt13uw1.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    With the growing number of players not receiving units after they confirm the purchase (and after Kabam takes the money), you may want to hold off purchasing anything for a while...
  • Options
    NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    I don’t have the same issue that android users have I am on an iOS device aka iPad. Kabam is working on the issue for Android users so I give them credit for that ... I have a different issue altogether that I am having trouble resolving really looking for feedback from people on how to resolve the issue. No kabam bashing in this post I want this to be constructive please
  • Options
    Hi NJVictor,

Have you tried doing a fresh install of the app? Uninstall the app completely from your device, then power the device down. Then turn your phone back on and re-download the app from the store.
  • Options
    Yes I have tried all those thing I also reset my iPad to factory settings and redownloaded the game sir
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    NJVictor wrote: »
    I have contacted support to resolve this issue and unfortunately have been unable to resolve the response ... I will not post the response here I received so it doesn’t get this post removed... instead I am looking for assistance from other players that may have experienced this issue before and how it was ultimately resolved... the issue seems to be an account specific issues as I started a new account and in order to see if it was device related and was able to get the unit offers to show up (I.e. Odins vault etc...)This means the issue is not specific to my devices as I have tried by using difficulty devices to resolve the issue but rather account specific. This possibly suggests that an overt action has to be taken on kabams end in order for my ability to purchase units to be restored. I have iTunes reciepts from all the purchases I have made on this account if that would help somehow resolve this issue that seems to be only affecting me... if any other players have advice or other things to try I would appreciate/welcome the feedback.

V/R
    NJVictor9o1epvt13uw1.jpeg

all they did was tell me to make a purchase on a separate device. but all iOS devices for me doesn't work. it loves to work if I use an android device to make a purchase lol
  • Options
    Thanks @1Marve1
  • Options
    WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    I have the same problem and am getting no response from the support team. I’ve put 3 tickets in so far. Why won’t kabam let me throw my money away on this game!!
  • Options
    I purchased an Android device and tried to see if it would resolve that way thinking my iOS device might be the issue... it’s clearly not and an issue on kabams side of the servers where its bug or something else dd17aou1a46i.jpeg
  • Options
    Would like to understand what my next steps are on this issue as the support team has unfortunately been unable to resolve this
  • Options
    I can purchase units on my ipad. But I don’t have it for a couple of weeks.
    And why should I mess around with the ipad... I want to purchase on my iPhone!!
  • Options
    I can’t purchase on any devices
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we get a response to this please
  • Options
    I got an email from support saying they had already addressed my concerns and to not send in multiple tickets.
    If my problem was sorted I wouldn’t have to send in multiple tickets
  • Options
    Same here @Wooly
  • Options
    They stopped responding to me altogether which is a little disheartening looks like I am going to have to quit the game soon
  • Options
    I’ve just had a reply about the google play problem. Nothing to do with our issue. I need to open another ticket now. Absolutely useless
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab
    Can someone advise on this issue. Your support are useless and we are getting nowhere.
  • Options
    Don’t call out the mods @Wooly that’s will get this thread shutdown... private message them privately because calling out the support team is against the rules of the forums... I already learned that lesson
  • Options
    New update seems to have fixed my unit purchase issue
  • Options
    Will I be able to purchase the legendary crystal cache when kabam puts the offer back out or will it only be for Android users?
  • Options
    It hasn’t fixed mine
  • Options
    That sucks @Wooly
  • Options
    Ok what the heck is going on ... as soon as I purchased an Odins today after I updated to 19.0.1 the unit page came back to purchases no longer available. Why would it do that? I feel like my account is cursed all of sudden.
  • Options
    afr3sl8maby2.png
  • Options
    That’s sucks @NJVictor
    I’ve had no response at all from kabam today
  • Options
    They gave me hope this issue was fixed and took it away
  • Options
    Anyone have any suggestions on what cause this issue with not being able to purchase units after I literally just updated the game and was able to purchase them?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Still not getting a response from customer support. Can someone help us with this?