**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crashing Application!

Dear MCOC (maintenance Contest Of Champions) Support Team,

I am feeling very angry for this problem. Today, I was fighting the mini boss (Cable) on AQ map 3. When the mini boss remained a half of blood then the game suddenly crushed. I immediately started game and the result was my champion (Magik) had half blood and the mini boss had full blood. I had no way to defeat the mini boss again. I really disapointed and immediately quit MCOC Application!

Finally, I am wondering when this **** MCOC game will be stable? I’m really out of patience!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Cable is kinda of a game crasher on some devices ... Is something that is on the game since the beginning, and it doesn't seem that is getting fixed anytime.soon
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Nah... they will just keep saying “we are having good progress and still monitoring” until ios release version 12, and proudly announce to all of you. “Issue fixed”
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    I'm glad to hear they're working on it because THAT IS THEIR JOB! It does absolutely nothing to send positive messages and then not back it up with a compensating gesture and most importantly, a fix. I won an AQ fight recently and the game crashed in the "victory" scene. I came back in to find the Sentinel I beat in front of me and my champ with 37% health. Yes, they admit they have problems, but yet do not properly work with the people who supply the rain for their paychecks.