**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Who is your most duped champion?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Out of your whole collection of champs, which 4* champ have you duped the most often? How about your most duped 5*? It may not be your highest sig champ either.

We all have duped our 1-3* champs countless times, that's an easy one (especially with the UC and Punisher given with loyalty/battle chips).

For me, I just duped my 4* Beast for the 3rd time and have a few others that I've duped twice each. I haven't duped a 5* (yet).
ยซ1

Comments

• Options
    Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69 โ˜…
    gullotine 4 star duped 3 time seventhough i have only duped 2 other characters
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 โ˜…โ˜…
    My 4* Electro, BP, IF, Vision (AoU), RR...are all maxed at Sig Ability 99. I quite a few 3* maxed champs as well. But,
    I think most likely it is my 2* Cyclops (red). I have many maxed 2* as well...but he was the first. So he has been duped 100 times now at least.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* Magneto and electro about 8x each
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234 โ˜…
    I've duped 5* IP 4 times....(cries)

I have lots of max sig 4*
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I've duped Loki 7 times. Vision aou, 5 times.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ultron. Pulled him 5 times in my first 11 4* crystals. So I maxed out his sig with sig stones and haven't pulled him since.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ultron. Pulled him 5 times in my first 11 4* crystals. So I maxed out his sig with sig stones and haven't pulled him since.

I did that with my 3* Gamora during the Guardians event. Only duped her once since then
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* Ivโ€™e Duped a lot 3 times

As for 5* I Duped Jane Foster once
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721 โ˜…
    4* Black Panther Civil War
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* Thor, duped 11x now.
    5* Antman, duped twice.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited October 2017
    4* Groot, black widow, star lord, scarlett witch all 3 times

5* 0
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114 โ˜…
    4* storm. Got her in arena both times while I was in the beginner bracket then in August I duped her 3 times in 3 weeks
  • Options
    luke cage sig 40
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97 โ˜…
    I max out my 4* Kamala. I think Warmachine will be next :(
  • Options
    B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    4* BP and Joe Fix it, i don't know anymore how many time they are dupe now, :s
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237 โ˜…
    Groot
  • Options
    Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125 โ˜…
    edited October 2017
    Of my 100 4*, all but 11 of them are at Lvl 99.

Of my 55 5*, only Rogue is duped up to Lvl 200.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited October 2017
    My 4* roster consists of a humble total of 51 with only 23 of them being duped. I have a tie with AV and Colossus duped 4x each. Also close second with 3x each are Spidey G., and Storm. Six 5*'s non duped. My low numbers were explained in another thread about "Worse Mistake". LOL
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74 โ˜…
    Thor 4*: 5 times in 4* crystals.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,725 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Pulled Rulk for the 3rd time, that was today and in a 4* roster of 36 and a total of 41 crystals, still don't have starlord. RNG y'all.

• Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245 โ˜…
    Dd classic,magik and rogue,yellowjacket...got them more than 30 times together
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145 โ˜…
    Venom got him 4 times
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 โ˜…โ˜…
    100 sig 4* HB
    100 sig 4* SG (actually not as bad as people make out tbh)
    100 sig 4* She Hulk
    100 sig 4* Groot
    100 sig 4* Loki

I have no SL, SW, Dorm, Hyp, any spiderman, DV etc, but keep getting these ones!

My 5 stars? HB (Obvs) Groot, Loki (dupped!), WS (only decent one) and UC
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Abomination
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited October 2017
    4* magneto marvel now. Not one sig stone put into him and Ive received 5-6 max sig crystals from him alone
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    So interesting...everyone reaching into their top champs...my most duplicated champ is a 2 star colossus...99 plus dupes...along with 18 others of the 42 or so...so yeah my most duped champs ain't a 3 or a 4 or a 5...
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    And sorry that means I win! LOL! (For a change) cause that was 1 signature ability at a time...
  • Options
    Joe Fixit, ugh.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 โ˜…โ˜…
    Rap wrote: ยป
    So interesting...everyone reaching into their top champs...my most duplicated champ is a 2 star colossus...99 plus dupes...along with 18 others of the 42 or so...so yeah my most duped champs ain't a 3 or a 4 or a 5...

@Rap , the OP's opening statement asks, "Out of your whole collection of champs, which 4* champ have you duped the most often? How about your most duped 5*"?

Sorry to burst your bubble. Hehe