Options

If the stupid AI on the current Expert Proving Grounds is intentional...

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
...then giving the boss Enhanced Special 1 and 2 is kind of pointless.

Because they don't use them 99% of the time.

Instead, all of the AI fights are against a soft All-or-Nothing node, and now it's just a race to beat them before they use their SP3.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    ...then giving the boss Enhanced Special 1 and 2 is kind of pointless.

Because they don't use them 99% of the time.

Instead, all of the AI fights are against a soft All-or-Nothing node, and now it's just a race to beat them before they use their SP3.

I run it with Magik and power lock/power steal.
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I have been running this for the last few days and noticing the same thing on the hard path especially. The AI doesn't bait and unless you have a power control champ, you are SOL. My alt doesn't have one and it's really annoying to do this without one
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Compared to the old expert proving grounds the AI is incredibly dumb. Really don't need a power control champ, if you get hit with a sp3 you probably won't on the next fight. I suspect it's intentional as part of making things more available.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Don’t complain when you can easily auto play it now. :)
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I have found when using my storm that the AI uses specials. I don't think they like getting hit with a 40-50 k L2 when they pool max energy. I can't keep an AI over 1 bar of power for the life of me
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have noticed that it is virtually impossible to bait any specials as well. Even their Special 3 they wont trigger. Its really annoying because baiting specials adds to the game and them never triggering them is both annoying and strange. Maybe Kabam will take a look at this?
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 204
    Ye couldn't bait them and special3 never triggers