**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOKI?

I just pulled Loki out of a 5* crystal. I feel kinda dissapointed. I feel he isn't really worth r4.
I feel i pulled a pretty **** champ from the mystic class... am I wrong?

Comments

• Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    No, you're right .. He is not the worst but he isn't as good either
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    they might as well remove loki from the game right? like we only need op champs in the game. thats all we need, jsut op champs to steamroll everything. like i should opening god champ every 5* crystal,
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    they might as well remove loki from the game right? like we only need op champs in the game. thats all we need, jsut op champs to steamroll everything. like i should opening god champ every 5* crystal,

Yeh, That would be awesome. Life will be so much better.
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    /sarcasm
    ???
    lol
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    /sarcasm
    ???
    lol

hes not even r4 material, why even r3 him when there are better options?
    why he even put him in the game?
    we only want GOD champs in the game that will make content easier for us. like come on. like every single crystal opening i should see god from each class that we only want to r4. duh.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    He's pretty fantastic teamed with Hela
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Ok I thought you were sarcastic lol you're actually serious haha that would just defeat the purpose of the game and it wouldn't be fun at all.
    Oh and if you were being sarcastic @ContestOfNoobs ... I was pretty much just asking about Loki since I didn't know much about him. I didn't come to the forum to complain of my pull, trust me. I was just hoping someone had better knowledge on the champ that I didn't know about.
  • Options
    and thanks for the input @imnoone :)
  • Options
    @Hulk_77 yeah unfortunately I don't have her :(
    I heard the synergy is insane. But i don't think a synergy would make me take him to R4. However, i don't know the synergy that well, I just heard of it.