**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should those who spend money on this game be compensated much better than those who don't?

DangerDan325DangerDan325 Posts: 4
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
It is now going on three months since I downloaded the MARVEL Contest of Champions mobile game, I have spent over $100 on in-game purchases, I have been an active member since I downloaded the game, I log in daily and spend money on the app frequently. Honestly I love it for the most part. My problem is how it's determined which crystals, champions, boosts, etc to reward me with. I have reached level 35 and I have only two four star champions, no matter how many crystals I open, how much money I spend on units I have been consistently given items that I have ABSOLUTELY no use for and/or the exact same champions each time after having already sold them countless times. My inventory is stock piled with signature upgrade stones, but once again no matter how many crystals or how much money I obtain, I still can't obtain anything useful to save my life. I love this game, but I can't help feeling extremely ripped off. I'm at my wit's end, I just opened the 30th 2* vision after continuously buying more crystals to improve my odds. This hassle has gone on long enough. I'm going to uninstall this app and be sure to give a negative rating and review if these problems aren't seen to. Why aren't the people who are paying literal money for gaming money or “units" getting better rewards, access, deals??? Please sweeten the pot for those of us who spend actual cash on this game and not the ones who have no interest in seeing the game or their champions progress.

Should those who spend money on this game be compensated much better than those who don't? 10 votes

Copy, paste and post the description on Kabams forum if you agree
0%
If you disagree, explain why it isn't fair for the odds to be greater for those paying money and keeping this game alive.
100%
GroundedWisdomTitan_A97GeshioEcBatLFCTheOneAndOnlyKURORasiloverZeperionthwip493Elitehunter 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    If you disagree, explain why it isn't fair for the odds to be greater for those paying money and keeping this game alive.
    Just a heads up, asking people to copy and paste would be spamming.
    As for the topic, spending does not make a Player any better or more deserving of Rewards, Compensation, respect, or anything else. Spending means we choose to accelerate our Accounts with whatever we purchase. It doesn't entitle us to be treated any differently. Every Player is equal, and fair is fair.

Very well said!
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    so now everyone who has played the game for a month and spent some of his money must given stuff to pass old players it's not how this work the formula is combined( money / skill / time ) and it won't ever change me too was obsete spending units on crystals but it's a risk u want to take every now and then u get lucky sometimes not and that's what makes the game interesting
  • Options
    Hey there @DangerDan325 ! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. I can understand the frustration, however, all crystals have the same chances of dropping the same items in the game regardless of the amount spent (or not spent). Purchasing specific items doesn't affect your chances - other than giving you more opportunities.

We're always looking at ways to make the game better and we'd love to hear your thoughts, on some of the various threads open, regarding deals you'd like to see in the future!
This discussion has been closed.