Options

Advice on beating degeneration

Half way through w/act 4...having trouble w/chapter 3 degeneration. Currently trying to complete chapter 3 to 100%. I’m at 80% and now the degeneration is just too fast! Do I just have to save a million health or are there specific champs I should use? Is there a best setup for my masteries? Ugh, I’m frustrated.

Comments

• Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    healing champ will somewhat endure the damage, otherwise hit hard and fast
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    no advice really..just get someone who can shrug off debuffs
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Kill fast.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited December 2017
    Bring a high burst damage champ like Thor or Hyperion. Also SIM/Ultron were key for me back in the Act 4 days with their regen (or IM or any other champ with a big heal). Salve and recovery masteries would help. With someone like SIM or Ultron, try to time going out of a fight so that you get the big regen right at the end before the KO, that way you are maxed as much as possible for the next fight.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Kill fast.

Voodoo and kill fast. The regen you get at the beginning of the match with Voodoo offsets most of what is lost.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I swear by OG Wolverine for degen. Or any other regen champ, for that matter.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah OG Wolvie was my hero for Act 4, and AV should help a lot for the degen.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    What everyone else said. Take high damage and/or heals. Degeneration is a cheap mechanic to make the fights more difficult than they really are.