Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* sl for LOL

Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
I’m practicing with sl in LOL and I’m not getting the longer enrage timer with 18% attack synergies. Isn’t this the magic number for him? Anyone else not getting the longer enrage timer with 3 synergy champs?

Comments

• Options
    RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    Are you using a r4 SL? If your using an r3 then thats the problem his base attack isnt high enough
  • Options
    I’m using a rank 4
  • Options
    RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    should work then are you sure you got the 18% and not using 3 stars?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    Use dubbel ant man and YJ. It wuld works
  • Options
    And need to be 4 Stars
  • Options
    Yes, I have 18%. I checked
  • Options
    I’m using 5* sl, 5* ultron, 4* mags, 5* cyclops, and 4* vision aou (6% attack with ultron)
  • Options
    Post yours team with a pich.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    npce74dbtwur.png
    Here’s what I’m using. All the synergies are 6% attack
  • Options
    Also, I don’t have antman above a 3*. Been lucky enough not to pull one. No 5* mags either. This is the only way I could get 18 since I want ultron for the bleed and poison nodes. This will be my 5th path
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Also, I don’t have antman above a 3*. Been lucky enough not to pull one. No 5* mags either. This is the only way I could get 18 since I want ultron for the bleed and poison nodes. This will be my 5th path
    it not 18.

• Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    it is But. Dont ikow why it dont works.

• Options
    I’ll try removing masteries just to see what his attack is
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, that 18% doesn’t give me 2k. It gives me 1986. Not sure why 18% is different for different teams
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I did the math and it’s incorrect. 18% should get me 2011. I’m getting 16.5% according to math
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Why you need attack synergy for longer enrage timer. How much attack power should you have to get longer enrage timer?
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    xq73ikifs5t8.png
    This champ alone has 2k attack. Is it enough to get longer enrage timer?
  • Options
    Sl doesn’t have 2k base attack so synergies are needed to get him above 2k. I need 18% more from synergies but my 18% only gives me 16.5
  • Options
    Shevvel wrote: »
    xq73ikifs5t8.png
    This champ alone has 2k attack. Is it enough to get longer enrage timer?
    No mastry count

• Options
    I did the math and it’s incorrect. 18% should get me 2011. I’m getting 16.5% according to math
    Du u have. Du bel cysklops and. Mage try this.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    He’s only 5%. I don’t have a 5* blue cyclops or mags
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Did you try replacing vision with another mags/clops even if they're a 4*? That might work
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I’m guessing vision synergy is either wrong on the display or the math. I swapped a 6% vision for 5% cyclops and had the same attack on sl
  • Options
    Just tried a difffernet 18% and had 1994. This synergy stuff doesn’t make sense if 18% isn’t consistent
  • Options
    I used drax before I got the rank down and I ranked sl knowing I could get 18% with three champs but that didn’t work
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket so we’ll see if I get an answer
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Can someone tell me if quake is only god tier when duped or is she still beast unduped? Jus got her today. Already have a duped hulk