Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Help!

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Not sure who to rank up. I already have spark and x 23 at r5.

Help! 17 votes

Duped 4* Quake to r5
52%
vg2782UC439DOKTOROKTOPUSSuperSam57BobomanCptn_Gladiatornield04PrimeSaviour_27ThatFatRat 9 votes
Unduped 4* Archangel to r4
47%
adqqedfyvrSuperman69DhruvgSpiritOfVengeanceSgtAnime1ElitehunterArnav1004_yadavArkhamButcher 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Can anyone provide feedback on both champs? To me, both are equally amazing.
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    If you are good in using quake, then do it. But youre upgrading 2 different tiers with different rankup materials.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Duped 4* Quake to r5
    I say Quake because she has good prestige and is a good champ. I prefer AA since I have 5* R4 and 4* R4 sig 99, but since you still need resources to R5 AA go with Quake till you have enough to R5 AA.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    AA is really only a true beast until he’s duped. Until he is duped, he is just a high damage champ. When duped, he heal blocks and reduces ability accuracy with neuro.

If you know how to use quake consistently, go for it, but there’s probably a better option