Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

A little help fighting hulk ragnarok

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Can someone explain how I should fight this champion please so like what he does and when he does it in the uncollected difficulty.

I managed to get him down easily with gwenpool but that was for completion but now before I fight him for exploration 5 more times I don't think I will get lucky again so some tips would be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone? Please.
  • Options
    CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    if your like me bro, just go back to the old school days when parry wasn't that big. just keep your distance, fortunately for you his specials are easy to bait:) if your worried about specials a power control champ will help:) Good luck and happy gaming.
  • Options
    Cool but how exactly does this smash ability and unstoppable trigger?
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Random. Play patient, and watch for SMASH. If SMASH activates, don’t take that opportunity. Just keep waitin’ and baitin’, your opportunity will arise for a hit. Little bit of a slow fight, but it’s not killmonger level slow