Options

Confused

e4kk9p2jh22x.png

First fight infinite streak??

Comments

• Options
    first 5 fights are always easy. Use your garbage champs for them and save your higher tier champs between 6-20.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Look at the name.. Thanos Team..
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    That's pretty strange, but what's even more interesting is that your profile is a 5* uc, that's pretty rare
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Shhh..
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    It happens sometimes. Usually on Alpha arena.
  • Options
    @taojay1 yeah he is my only 5* dupe so he went straight to the top lol. Nebula and x23 are less that 100 pi behind him
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Woody_feder so you bought him twice in the loyalty store? that's insane lol
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    first 5 fights are always easy. Use your garbage champs for them and save your higher tier champs between 6-20.

Did you even look at the picture op posted or just comment unnecessarily?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @taojay1 Yes that's exactly what I did! And I'm getting close to 800k again... but waiting to see if a 6* or diff champs is added
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I've ran thru alpha arena before while only seeing kangs teams through streak 23, then I had the same three opponents keep appearing until I got bored and stopped around 3m. I kept posting SS in alliance chat asking if anyone else had ever seen it before.

It happened again this round, but I stopped at 14 and never faced a regular player, every match was kangs teams till I hit 800k and closed out.