Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Awaken Iron Man?

Comments

• Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    DrZola wrote: »
    I'm perplexed...how did you acquire a generic 5* AG? I'm looking at an IGN with the same name as your forums name--is that you Ajjohnsbb8? Is that your account?

Dr. Zola

That Is My Second Account
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yes
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I really feel if someone actually did the content to earn a generic 5* awakening gem, and they are on this forum seriously asking this question, they should be encouraged to do it as a learning lesson.

Well we're trying to stop him from being a dingus and wasting a generic but if you feel we should be jerks and let him have his "learning lesson" then so be it 😂😂😂
    @dkatryl

I would never recommend being a jerk to a noob.

However, if they have earned a generic 5* AG themselves, which only comes from very difficult end game content, then they are not a noob and should know better by this point in the game.
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    You acquire 5 star generic awakening gem but you find it hard to do AQ o.o The only idiot here is you if you even contemplate on using a tech or cosmic gem on IM and Venom let alone a generic one.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    I'm perplexed...how did you acquire a generic 5* AG? I'm looking at an IGN with the same name as your forums name--is that you Ajjohnsbb8? Is that your account?

Dr. Zola

Just to be clear: is this the account you are asking about using a 5* generic AG on?
    7c7tepv78zbu.png
    Again, I’m happy to take the question seriously if it is in fact a serious question. But I don’t think my answer would change: wait for better.

Dr. Zola

• Options
    BUNGALNGAL wrote: »
    You acquire 5 star generic awakening gem but you find it hard to do AQ o.o The only idiot here is you if you even contemplate on using a tech or cosmic gem on IM and Venom let alone a generic one.

I never said it was hard to do AQ I only said "SOME PEOPLE" Like Him in AQ
    I Would appreciate if we all leave this post to die. (I wont awaken IM Okay? )
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Dr. Zola

Just to be clear: is this the account you are asking about?
    7c7tepv78zbu.png
    Again, I’m happy to take the question seriously if it is in fact a serious question. But I don’t think my answer would change: wait for better.

Dr. Zola

Yes This is the account I am referring to. AND FOR THOSE WONDERING I BOUGHT THE AWAKENING GEM AWHILE AGO.
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    edited March 2018
    Yes

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Yes This is the account I am referring to. AND FOR THOSE WONDERING I BOUGHT THE AWAKENING GEM AWHILE AGO.

Bought?.... BOUGHT!?!?! OOOOOOO IM SNITCHING 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited March 2018
    @Dr.Zola I am working on this account more than my first.
  • Options

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Bought?.... BOUGHT!?!?! OOOOOOO IM SNITCHING 😂😂😂😂

Yup I actually have money. Shocker.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Really you bought it, where from since they have never sold a generic 5* ag
  • Options
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

I believe it was about a month or two ago
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Lol how much
  • Options

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Lol how much

About $35-45 dollars USD
  • Options
    I think this has gotten out of hand i will not be responding to anymore comments but serious ones. Thank You.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Wait for the champ Tony Stark for some reason made 100 times better than himself, Stark Spidey
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 472 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    You should Awaken another 5* cosmic champions. Like maybe Venompool. Dunno, just saying. Just awaken another champion.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 472 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Or get a Loki. . .
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    pls use that on much better and more worthy champs :) good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Please no.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Absolutely, 100%, he's the best in the game!!!!

We are talking about Blade, right?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I believe I’m done with this thread. If a generic 5* awakening gem was offered for sale, it wasn’t offered to me or any of the people I chat with/play with. And it’s pretty clear that if a player had such an awakening gem, the consensus here is that there is no way said player should use it on the likes of IM or Venom.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Ladies and Gents, this is a great case study of when you're caught in a lie, but are forced to continue it to its conclusion.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

You can't buy a 5 * AG
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    I am going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume he is confused and bought a 4* gem and simply can't count or tell the difference between 4 and 5.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Lol how much

About $35-45 dollars USD

y06azhvd1qfe.jpg
  • Options
    Or get a Loki. . .

Thank You :)
  • Options
    I would like you to consider the reason I asked this question is because some people have been saying awakened IM is great for aq.