Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

2 questions (again)

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Hey guys, would like to ask 2 questions again

1) How do I get units a lot/fast? I see people opening like 5 of the Proxima/Sabretooth crystals while I can barely afford one xD (I am Level 27 btw so any tips?)

2) Is Void or Sentry better? I am hoping I can open everyday to get the guaranteed crystal later in the month.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    1) Money.

2) Void.
  • Options
    You can do area and also void is really good
  • Options
    IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    1) The much-hated Arena gives the most, but you will also acquire some over time from the completion/exploration rewards of quests.

2) Void all the way - but he needs to be duped to unlock his high damage and utility potential.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Look up Brian Grants video on YouTube: Farming Units he says you can farm about 7k per month, but only if you able to accomplish a number of things.

It takes a lot of time to do it.