Options

Personal Chat is Buggy?

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I have been private messaging people in my friends list to communicate about dungeons. However, in my screen, all it shows are my messages, even if I have sent them to different people. Like, I said "wassup" to person A, "hello" to person B, but on all my screens it shows as "wassup" "hello". I also see the "!" symbol indicating a new message, but nothing shows up from them

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It shows "green" now for someone who has left me a message. Apparently, it shows green for one person chatting with me, then I look at the other previous chats, and they have the same persons name ...lol
  • Options
    PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    My chat is not working at all. What gives?
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Doesnt work for me to. And when i go out of the game to use line to message, it sometimes restarts the whole app.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    My chat isnt working too. Quick message and typing it in broken
  • Options
    Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    Kabam, please fix the pm chat soon, it keeps showing the same chat for all of my contacts, if anyone else is having this problem too, let me know, thanks
  • Options
    nfernonferno Posts: 64
    I have 5 contacts, but no matter who I click the chat icon on, i'm seeing the same conversation. If I swipe the app away and start it up I can see any conversation, but whichever chat I open first will be the one I see no matter who I click on afterwards.

Playing on iPad latest iOS
  • Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 122
    edited April 2018
    It's been a while now, typing into chat and not seeing my messages unless I restart the game.

I end up typing the same thing twice hoping it send and now...

Was in a chat with somebody left that chat to go into a different one to message someone else but my previous chats kept showing in the next chat I was on.

fr7jmbcu6e0f.jpg
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Same here and Dungeons is the worst

Kabam, how do you ever test your updates before releasing? You can't release a stable update in a year!
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

This is something that our team is aware of and has a fix on the way for. Sorry for the inconvenience!