Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

UK/European alliance needing 3

6.7m /Gold 3 Ally running 55333 We also run all wars.

You must have LINE and communicate.

If you can handle a route on your own in war, I am interested - look me up in game
Archdemon_
or alliance The Defiant Defenders Also feel free to send a request to join.
or on LINE matwylde .

We're laid back enough but expect the usual minimum contribution to Duels & Completion events. Treasury requirements until we move up to higher level alliance quests are set at 6.3k Bc / 29k Gold / 2.7k Loyalty.

No time wasters please. 150k+ players with minimum full team of 4* r4 defenders + 2 attack teams (aw/aq at same time)

I will be at work today so may be a little slow to reply,

Comments

• Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    Still looking
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    1 open spot remains with another looking to replace.
  • Options
    PwdkilPwdkil Posts: 3
    117k experience with 55533 and i can do a AW Line but not the middle Lines those are still a bit to hard for me. Every Day learning more and more about the game.
  • Options
    @Pwdkil add me on Line : matwylde and pm me your champs and profile screen - I'll pick up with you from there