Options

Deep Wounds Mastery Unlock Costs

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I haven't unlocked the Despair mastery yet, so I don't know the cost of unlocking the first rank of Deep Wounds. I've been researching, but I can't find a defenetive answer on the cost of unlocking all the individual ranks of Deep Wounds (Carbonadium and Tony mastery cores) I have found different answers on different sites, so I guess it has changed over the years. Does anyone know the cost of unlocking each rank of the Deep Wounds mastery?
I plan to unlock rank 1 of Despair and 2 ranks of Deep Wounds for now. What do you think? I have Gwenpool, Archangel, Medusa, Yondu, Ultron and Wolverine X-23 on my main roster. That's why I was planning to unlock and rank up that mastery.
I plan to buy today the Mastery Booster Pack and some units with a gift card that I just received, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,811 ★★★★★
    Each rank costs the same: 1x carbonium and 2x stony cores
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Thanks, so in total (For Despair 1 and Deep Wounds 2) I would need 4 Carbonadium and 4 Stony Cores. Man that's expensive. I would have to buy the Mastery Booster Pack (3 Carbonadium, 4 Stony) and spend 550 units for another Carbonadium Mastery Core.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    It is worth it i have it at r4 atm
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Have deep wounds maxed... well worth it.. depends on champs of course but two of my 4/55 are gp and blade.. plus slew of r5 bleeders... well worth it.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    Thanks, so in total (For Despair 1 and Deep Wounds 2) I would need 4 Carbonadium and 4 Stony Cores. Man that's expensive. I would have to buy the Mastery Booster Pack (3 Carbonadium, 4 Stony) and spend 550 units for another Carbonadium Mastery Core.

Yup and it never gets cheaper. Don't buy anything, you've time to unlock.

In my 6 months of game, I've already unlocked 2 deep wounds and 2 assassin. Just grind arena, EQ for units.