Options

New size hashtags....

what are the new hashtags for ? size: S. i know it’s to do with the champs size as they go s,M, L. but what champs could benefit from that atm besides she hulk 😂 or is there a new one coming in ? anyone shed some light

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Rhino has something to do with opponents smaller than him.
    Not sure what, I sold my RoL Rhino and don't have a 5*, something to do with his unblockable dash chance increasing against smaller opponents
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    yeah me too! just don’t know why this has been added now ... unless they’re bringing in a new champ after these ones that has an effect on size maybe
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Thor gets bonus on bigger guys too. Weird to just add now though. You could kinda see who was supposed to be big or small, but now I see other threads popping up about misclassification like Thor JF.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited June 2018
    [Edited by Moderator]
    I'm guessing it has to do with Ant-Man movie coming up, but yeah
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Very few champs it applies to now but probably going to be more added over time so just future proofing it now
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It's always been there, it was just not visible. Putting it there simply gives us visibility as to what size the game rates each character so when you have a champ like Rhino that interacts with the size, you can somewhat predict how that interaction will work.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a Deadpool joke.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Thor gets bonus on bigger guys too. Weird to just add now though. You could kinda see who was supposed to be big or small, but now I see other threads popping up about misclassification like Thor JF.

Thor? No he doesn’t
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Thor? No he doesn’t

I tried to ask if this was a bug but my thread got closed for this one, even though it wasn't the same at all
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    I am just trying to figure out why my Avatar has the hashtag #6XL. Guys, I am just big boned!!!! Honestly!
  • Options
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Thor? No he doesn’t

My mistake. Confused it with Shulk's bonus.
  • Options
    TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I could be a revamp to Ant-Man. Similar to Thor, where he hits harder on bigger opponents as if he has "shrunk". Idk that's my best guess
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    TxAggie17 wrote: »
    I could be a revamp to Ant-Man. Similar to Thor, where he hits harder on bigger opponents as if he has "shrunk". Idk that's my best guess

So you remember Thor having that bonus too? I just checked and didn't see it, but I could've sworn he had something like that.