Options

Device advice

So, I’ve been playing a long time, back when I started it was red deadpool everyone wanted. He was nerfed.

Then everyone wanted willpower until that was nerfed.

Then we chased the perfect block ( or bp team ) until that was also nerfed.

Now the nerfs don’t surprise me.

Point is I’ve been around along time and I know the difference between bugged gameplay and me just doing something stupid. I’ve noticed some things about the devices I use to play the game.

First off I had a Galaxy 6 which was great and gave me no problems until v12. That was a rough time to be playing. Strangely enough with everything that happened the rollback in v13 made things better.
After that I got an IPad and gameplay was fine

Comments

• Options
    After that I got an IPad and gameplay was fine until v16 ish. Then the bugs started again. An upgrade to a new iPhone SE kept the bugs down for a while but recently it’s been getting really rough again. It’s getting to the stage that I can’t even run a lane in AW without getting bugged.
    I really like the game and don’t want to retire, so can anyone suggest a device that the game works on reliably.

I’m currently tied into a contract on my phone so I phone x as a suggestion wouldn’t be helpful.

What I’m after is a relatively cheap device that I can buy and play on.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    iPhone 8 plus
  • Options
    MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Razer phone at 120 fps
  • Options
    Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    I ve a samsung s8 an it works great
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Iphone 7