Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The next 5* group add is filled with GARBAGE

Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
Is anyone else tired of the 5* crystal turning into a trash bin? This next add is so atrocious I'm probably just going to hold for two months. Luke cage, DD Netflix, and spidergwen?? It's a bloody joke. There is NO ONE in this next addition that is even remotely exciting.

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I will hold up until October, not a good idea to open before that
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Exactly. That's why I'm glad I pulled my 5* Ant Man today. So happy.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    they're terrible. try for a featured or wait.
  • Options
    rwhack wrote: »
    they're terrible. try for a featured or wait.

I feel like the longer I wait the less likely I'll pull that SL so it's a bit of a conundrum. Wish end game content doesn't rely so heavily on SL
  • Options
    I'm glad out of my 6 5* champs...sl and Hawkeye are duped...won't be opening my next 5* crystal for 3 to 4 months
  • Options
    I'm glad out of my 6 5* champs...sl and Hawkeye are duped...won't be opening my next 5* crystal for 3 to 4 months

I've got 10 5* and none are duped. You are incredibly lucky! Happy someone's getting good pulls at least.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    My first 5* is Iron Patriot, I am not afraid anymore bad 5*s from that moment!

Oh wait...it's Luke Cage and Spidergwen?Oh no!