Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mystic rank up

I have 5* mystic awakening gem and 5* rank up (3-4) gem. My mystic champs are unduped magik and voodoo, duped morning star. Should I use any gem one of them or wait ?Which one is better option for AWs?

Comments

• Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Magik or voodoo are excellent for AW
  • Options
    LikeabosskiLikeabosski Posts: 4
    Magik
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use both items on voodoo
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Magik
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Not sure why people have said nothing about Morningstar... I don't have her, but I have heard that she is one of the best characters in the game if you can learn to use her. Personally I have Magik at r4 Unduped and she doesn't need the dupe, so I wouldn't use the gem on her. I have duped Dr. Voodoo, but I opted not to r4 him. So I would hold off until someone can tell you more about morningstar than I can.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    voodoo needs it more, Magik is great without her dupe, all her dupe does is make AW defense better but with all the blades it's not even that hard, I just took out a 4/55 magik mini boss with my 5/50 unduped blade with ease.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Magik's dupe is a nice to have. Get limbo when filling the power bar and lasts a lot longer than limbo after using specials. Good possibility that you can get your health back if you happen to get hit.