Options

Punisher 2099 loses Overcharge when hit?

After firing Special 1, when Overcharge activates, the ability stops if hit by the opponent directly. I cannot recall if this has always been the case, or if this is a glitch. There is no mention in his abilities about the Overcharge dropping if contact is received. Is this intentional?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Never
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This is still happening.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too
  • Options
    There is a problem with punisher 2099 when I get hit he's loss he's overcharge
  • Options
    Would anyone who has experienced this be able to tell us what game modes you've seen this in or who you were fighting against when this happened?
  • Options
    It's in Arena, Quests and War. It happens to both the player and the AI. Punisher fires Special 1, Overcharge Passive starts, and if attacked it immediately disappears.

I cannot say who I'm fighting with because it happens with all fighters against him.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I made a thread on this a while ago, nothing came of it. On being hit, pun2099 loses overcharge. Consistently. All gamemodes, all matchups
  • Options
    Yes it happens in all the modes I will drop a video or gif today here
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    What star have you seen this with ? I’ve been using my 3* in the danger rooms a lot and this hasn’t happened.
  • Options
    What star have you seen this with ? I’ve been using my 3* in the danger rooms a lot and this hasn’t happened.

My 4 star and have 3 star one too same problem
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Maybe it's device specific? I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and an iPad Air (2)?

Also, I've only been using a 5-Star Punisher 2099. But I know I've fought a 4-Star and above and seen this happen every time.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Maybe it's device specific? I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and an iPad Air (2)?

Also, I've only been using a 5-Star Punisher 2099. But I know I've fought a 4-Star and above and seen this happen every time.

Same my Phone is A infinix Pro Note 3 Same problem the Graphics in my phone are high and I don't have any problem with the game

It look like punisher 2099 is bugged
  • Options
  • Options
    Would anyone who has experienced this be able to tell us what game modes you've seen this in or who you were fighting against when this happened?

https://youtu.be/cRrSord1gpY