Options

Option for reorganising your stash

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
For a future patch, can I suggest two simple changes to the stash to make it easier to use? I can't be alone in having thousands of blocks of Iso-8 in there; which takes ages to search through.

1 - could we please select and sell direct from the stash? It really is a pain dragging literally hundreds of blocks of iso-8 into my inventory so that I can sell it; so much so that I now just let the stuff expire.

2 - could you develop a button to press, to toggle between three stash modes (always in order of expiration:
(i) classic (no change)
(ii) class-based (prioritising class-Iso-8 of the champion currently being upgraded)
(iii) generic-based (prioritising generic Iso-8)

Comments

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They added that about a year ago. Unless you mean something different then what these pictures show, in that case I'm not understanding what you mean.
    1p7qmb9652h7.png
    a1pmhoufdu1u.png

I do wish we could sell directly from the stash.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    They added that about a year ago. Unless you mean something different then what these pictures show, in that case I'm not understanding what you mean.
    1p7qmb9652h7.png
    a1pmhoufdu1u.png

I do wish we could sell directly from the stash.

Hmm. Well color me educated. Genuinely hadn't spotted that filter ability. Thanks, Gwendoline - particularly for pointing out my error in a constructive way rather than just telling me I'm an idiot. Which clearly I am.

It would still be nice to sell direct; but well done Kabam for having already done the filter thing.