**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron man (infinity war)

Currently iron man infinity war is a beast in defense. That is fine. The problem is he can be unbeatable in Armor up node in aw. So please make necessary changes to make him tough. Unbeatable is not fair.

For this I suggest to remove his auto block. I think it's fine only to parry when light attacks are done (like in the case of yondu)

@Kabam Rose @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Use mordo
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Use mordo

That's fine on predictable nodes. But on unpredictable nodes?? For example I put champs at different places not on expected nodes. It's like countering attacker in that node.. then again put a defender which needs that particular attacker. This is also a strategy.

For example, i would put a gg or yondu to make it look like it.. and imiw on the same lane but on different tile. Sure, attackers will have tough time.
  • Options
    bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    Forget Blade, Stark, Ghostrider & learn to Use Mephisto or Medusa.
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Can people stop suggesting ‘ counters’ when they have no clue? This is not the event where he is fine to fight. In AW on some nodes all the champions mentioned doesn’t work. Hope you come across us and use them vs ours. How much I hate seeing IM IW we also must use him. Arms race is on.
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    He's very beatable now.. The community works fast to solve even the hardest challenges.. Hah
  • Options
    Agreed, Ridiculous
    Worst character design by far.

Some nodes in AW make him invincible
    Really ruins the game
    Comes across as a glitch

It’d be ok if it was Thanos that was ‘unbeatable’.
    But Ironman.. Really?

• Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    He's beatable on literally any node in AW with a myriad of champs. I used to struggle against him too, but not anymore. We have a 5r5 on our D and he rarely gets kills anymore.

If you're regularly dying to IMIW the problem isn't IMIW because not everyone else is having the same experience. Unfortunately, the problem is you. I don't want that to come off as rude and I hope it doesn't. Just practice. Maybe watch youtube for some ideas. Personally, I always fight him with Spark and have zero issues, you just have to know how to counter what he does and you're set. Good luck.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    but imiw is far easy to beat now. take any spidy be classic or any one of them or iron fist or medusa or even thor.heavy attack n shatter his armour then hit him he gets so easily wrecked.