Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

dashing back

Im having a issue with when i block my player dashes back, when i block my player doesn't block it just stands there.

Mordo is still a issue, when are you going to fix it, and when fighting and in a combo the AI breaks out of it and then i get hit.

Every update you guys make more of a mess then fixing it, also when changing screens like going to fighting or quest it just keeps saying logging in.

im using a Iphone 7

Comments

• Options
    D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    I've had issues with trying to dash back after a 5 hit combo. I don't normally do 5 combos but my champ just stands there and doesn't respond to my dash back
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Another "related" problem is when you dash back and block, but it just dash back and eat the AI attack, no block no parry no destrexy.
  • Options
    CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    they really did a number on this update