Options

Isn't it Odd....

Anyone else find it rather odd (but not surprising) that whenever Kabam makes a mistake or a bug occurs that benefits the players, the problem is resolved within a few hours. But when there's a bug that is a disadvantage to the players the issue isn't resolved for weeks or possibly more?

Recent rewards glitch - Solved asap
Original LoL glitch - Solved asap
Dorm Glitch post 12.0 - Solved asap

Double evade glitch - Takes weeks to fix
Broken champs - Takes months
Broken masteries - "Working as intended"

Just to name a few

Comments

• Options
    Also how they refuse to refund potions you may have wasted when they kept taking the game down mid fight. Lost several hundred units to that this week.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    ive been saying this in many threads. glad im not the only 1 who sees it
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I don't find it odd at all. Disappointing, but not odd.
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    I'd also like to add "they can't restore in game progress if lost" but yet can go in and determine how many times you've taken advantage of a bug, whom all you ranked up, the total amount of rewards you obtained, de rank your champion and so on.
  • Options
    KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Money. That's what they care about.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited August 2017
    KML15 wrote: »
    I'd also like to add "they can't restore in game progress if lost" but yet can go in and determine how many times you've taken advantage of a bug, whom all you ranked up, the total amount of rewards you obtained, de rank your champion and so on.

LOL, both take a lot of time and effort. What speaks volume is which they choose to spend their time and effort on. Honestly though, I will be somewhat surprised if they go and take back the rewards from this glitch. It just isn't a good decision, the wasted labor alone makes it not worth it.
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Just start playing another game. Kabam is insanely greedy there's lots of game companies that care about their players.
This discussion has been closed.