**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Champions are you kidding me?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I am happy with 6 stars. We needed this badly. We need those in AQ and master quest, so the game becomes a challenge again.

I also hope that we get 6 stars and we cannot rank them past level 2 for a long time.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't get the outrage. 6* won't be relevant for over a year with having to dupe ~36 5* to get one 6*.

My biggest issue is item inventory.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I am happy with 6 stars. We needed this badly. We need those in AQ and master quest, so the game becomes a challenge again.

I also hope that we get 6 stars and we cannot rank them past level 2 for a long time.

Stop Spamming, Aq and master r beatable with r4 4* champs
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Guess I could clarify that I am not saying no to 6*s period, just that it is way way too soon. Like a year too soon.
  • Options
    Hey gang,

Wanted to stop by and let you know that we appreciate you sharing your feedback towards 6-Stars. However, I ask that you share your opinion and thoughts on this thread here. We want to keep discussions as centralized as possible so that when our Game Team checks they aren't having to comb through all discussions. Opening threads over and over about this will only cause them to get lost in the shuffle of other discussions. This will make it difficult for other teams in checking.
This discussion has been closed.