**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is dis

xbsac59jjfi2.png

my game has been fine the past weekend but today was extremely laggy, my combos get interupted and champs does heavies on its own. also just now this thing came up. Help?

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    They are obviously tweaking things in the background. They won't admit it. That was what cost so many samsung users the Punisher. They were tweaking something to do with the arena transition screens and buttons. To my knowledge they never admitted it or gave out Punisher all the Samsung players they jacked up. They test the stuff here. The striking in the middle of a combo started months ago in the arenas...now it has moved into the aw and alliance quests I guess...but know this...they are in the background loading and unloading things causing some of the buggy behavior...but good luck getting them to admit.
  • Options
    Watch for it to show up in an update or when you get a seven star...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    You may have a program on your device that is clearing the game data to optimize it. That results in data being downloaded again.
  • Options
    It may be but I doubt it. But when every one was getting boot from arenas and getting kicked out of the team selection screen it wasn't due to buffering. A few short days later the Spiderman event started with an update that changed the arena transition screens. God as my witness it was kabam in the background messing with things. Pretty sure that is the problem now. Plenty of evidence to support it. Early on it was more obvious. When I began playing they had not set gate keepers in the arena so every few rounds the same squad of unstoppable would come up. That went on for one arena and then it stopped...so they do not test everything on a server...some of it they plug in and test here...
  • Options
    We would watch in amazement as or champs would mysteriously change order in our roster...then switch back and then change again...with a champ shooting up in rating then back down again...so...yeah...
  • Options
    ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    Rap wrote: »
    We would watch in amazement as or champs would mysteriously change order in our roster...then switch back and then change again...with a champ shooting up in rating then back down again...so...yeah...

Yea I have seen champ rating change automatically and come back to normal multiple times
  • Options
    Rap, I'm really not sure what you're talking about, but having to download additional files has nothing to do with any odd conspiracy theories (which really don't belong on the forums). This is the new way that updates are served to devices. This has been noted in several different locations, as clearly as possible, including the changelog notes here.

For more details, please see this thread stickied to the top of this forum section. There's additional information as well in our Support Knowledgebase. You can search for this in-game by tapping the gear in the upper left-hand corner of your game, then choose "Support".
This discussion has been closed.