**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL WS kill

MiniKnight321MiniKnight321 Posts: 32
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i was playing around and recorded some gameplay of me killing ROL Winter soldier to show my friend and this happened i didnt get any rewards or exp nothing. The app didnt crash but when it was done loading i checked to see if WS was down and he wasnt but i did have a X23 that was half health.And i was at over 700 hits i just kept messing up, thats why i have a low combo hit meter. So why kabam plz help. (Lol not to upset just wondering why it happened)

87xbe7yo7a7t.gif

Comments

• Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    that's weird 0_0
  • Options
    Hi there!

Could you explain a little bit more about what's going on here? You mentioned it didn't crash, but it looks to have lost connection. Is there any way you can also post it as a video rather than as a GIF?
  • Options
    Hi there!

Could you explain a little bit more about what's going on here? You mentioned it didn't crash, but it looks to have lost connection. Is there any way you can also post it as a video rather than as a GIF?

Sure ill have to post it on a website then give you
    the link
  • Options
    Hi there!

https://youtu.be/KWxKRgmZ60s
  • Options
    Mate if u were on WiFi and sometimes due to low signal strength it happens. Where u downloading something while playing the game?? The game register result of the fight once the final screen shows up where u can see how much hits were transferred and all. This type of things has happened to me when while playing arena.
  • Options
    Mate if u were on WiFi and sometimes due to low signal strength it happens. Where u downloading something while playing the game?? The game register result of the fight once the final screen shows up where u can see how much hits were transferred and all. This type of things has happened to me when while playing arena.

Nope i wasnt downloading anything at the time it just happened
  • Options
    omar_ochoaomar_ochoa Posts: 29
    Some people need to learn to stay out of others conversations and not assume things , if it happened to you , you would be doing the same thing , stay out of this conversation if you have nothing positive to add