**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL WS kill

MiniKnight321MiniKnight321 Posts: 32
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i was playing around and recorded some gameplay of me killing ROL Winter soldier to show my friend and this happened i didnt get any rewards or exp nothing. The app didnt crash but when it was done loading i checked to see if WS was down and he wasnt but i did have a X23 that was half health.And i was at over 700 hits i just kept messing up, thats why i have a low combo hit meter. So why kabam plz help. (Lol not to upset just wondering why it happened)

87xbe7yo7a7t.gif

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    that's weird 0_0
  • Hi there!

Could you explain a little bit more about what's going on here? You mentioned it didn't crash, but it looks to have lost connection. Is there any way you can also post it as a video rather than as a GIF?
  • Hi there!

Could you explain a little bit more about what's going on here? You mentioned it didn't crash, but it looks to have lost connection. Is there any way you can also post it as a video rather than as a GIF?

Sure ill have to post it on a website then give you
    the link
  • Hi there!

https://youtu.be/KWxKRgmZ60s
  • Mate if u were on WiFi and sometimes due to low signal strength it happens. Where u downloading something while playing the game?? The game register result of the fight once the final screen shows up where u can see how much hits were transferred and all. This type of things has happened to me when while playing arena.
  • Mate if u were on WiFi and sometimes due to low signal strength it happens. Where u downloading something while playing the game?? The game register result of the fight once the final screen shows up where u can see how much hits were transferred and all. This type of things has happened to me when while playing arena.

Nope i wasnt downloading anything at the time it just happened
  • omar_ochoaomar_ochoa Posts: 29
    Some people need to learn to stay out of others conversations and not assume things , if it happened to you , you would be doing the same thing , stay out of this conversation if you have nothing positive to add