1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    so expert is only 12 energy?
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike what is in Ultimate Infinity War Crystal
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    @Jh_Dez @Swe_wolfis im guessing its gonna be like valour and we might have a infinity dust store where u can spend ur infinity dust like u were able to spend ur valour (4 star crystals and 3 star crystals and lots more)

I'm getting a Rockets Scrapyard feel from them, but yeah, hopefully something where we can pick and choose rewards.
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Kabam have been a roll with the content, not with the bug fixes tho...
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Content keeps getting harder and rewards aren't getting better. Keep up the great work Kabam!
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    This is one of the best quests formats out there. Once a day one difficulty that suites your level. Something to do and time prudent. Great choice
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    This is one of the best quests formats out there. Once a day one difficulty that suites your level. Something to do and time prudent. Great choice

Additionally it’s not an rng fiesta and the rewards are suited to the current level of game, even if 50 6* shards for the master one wouldn’t be amiss.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I think it’s unreasonable to moan about the rewards until we see what Infinity dust is.

Now if it’s for a store and it’s 2mil worth for a 5* crystal we can moan.

But hopefully prices will be reasonable, then again collecting 20k a day it could be a lot.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    DrZola wrote: »
    If there's an entry limit, why is there also an energy requirement? Curious about the designers' decision to double gate the event.

Dr. Zola

I’m curious, what’s your rationale behind why it’s bad to have an energy requirement and a limit to enter? I understand it’s double gating, but still not sure why you think this.

Don’t mean to imply it’s good or bad, although it does require additional resources.

I’m simply interested in knowing why they decide to run some limited entry events with zero energy requirements (Modok Labs) and others with both limited entry and energy requirements (Trials, rifts) and still others with limited energy requirements and no limited entry (one-off special quests). To me, Trials resembles the Modok Labs more than it does rifts or anything else.

There’s probably some calculus based on rewards, difficulty, frequency, duration, etc. Or maybe they just want to sell refills, I don’t know. Ultimately, it doesn’t really affect me since I will likely run them until it doesn’t move the needle sufficiently, but it seems like the approaches to requirements for special events is more ad hoc than rational.

That’s all.

Dr. Zola

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    This is unreal. I'm burnt out...I think I just quit
  • Options
    Awesom

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    mum_m2 wrote: »

Couldnt agree more with you
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    3 fights of 1 difficulty per day. Not new except for the fact that they are limiting us because of the farming that has gone on in other events like this. Typical kabam...rerun the same stuff but make sire we get less out of it.

Isn't this the same restriction that was on Trial of the Panther? How are we getting less from it than we did when we did the Panther Trials?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Rap wrote: »
    3 fights of 1 difficulty per day. Not new except for the fact that they are limiting us because of the farming that has gone on in other events like this. Typical kabam...rerun the same stuff but make sire we get less out of it.

Isn't this the same restriction that was on Trial of the Panther? How are we getting less from it than we did when we did the Panther Trials?

We’re likely getting more with the infinity dust as well, hopefully they yield good rewards.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 256 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

Dude, it’s 3 fights
  • Options
    xTsunamixTsunami Posts: 2
    Anyone else having trouble viewing reference pictures? I certainly am.
  • Options
    WakandaWakanda Posts: 4
    Let’s get it
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    So no t5b, no t2alpha, no 6* shards....

And i cant see any gold either.

So not really aimed at endgame community. Nice chunk of 5* rewards but i can grind more than that in an arena if needed. Another way to get 5* champ... which i wont have gold to rank up without a boring arena grind. Where is the challenge? Where is the thrill for endgame players.

Come on kabam. Would it have hurt so much to chuck a few endgame resources in.
  • Options
    Let's do this 💪🏻
  • Options
    How much rateing recommended for trails
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Why does the video from your game's twitter account have all difficulties showing as open with 1 entry allowed for each type of daily event? This is confusing @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There has never been a crew so bent on overworking everyone including themselves. Instead of adding and adding how about this idea? Build in some "replay" worthiness by adding decient random ambush and chest drops to the quest lines.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    The format of Trials of the King has been my favourite in recent months. It doesn't take too much time or energy, and the rewards-to-effort ratio is high and predictable.

M.O.D.O.K's Lab has good rewards but takes too much time.

Chaos Rifts has unpredictable rewards regardless of how much time you put in collecting Chaos Shards, i.e., the most active person in an alliance could accrue enough shards for 4 Master rifts and get shafted with 4 1-star chests while the least active person could do only 2 Master rifts and still get the top prizes. There's no motivation for someone to do this event.

But if you can complete all the Expert Trials you will get (not might get) 15,000 5-star shards plus other stuff. Those are very good rewards for essentially a mini daily side quest.
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    No t2a fragments 😞
    Want more resources to rank up our champs
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There are players in here who could and did rush all the material and have no reason to go back and repeat it and they now have little to do so new content has to be pushed out routinely. But they don't remember every fight and every champ so if they played it again it would be "like" new and if they choose not to replay...well...as someone pointed out ya gotta pick and choose.
  • Options
    We're seeing lots of questions about the Infinity Dust and Infinity Dust Store. We've just posted a breakdown of the items you can find in store, as well as an approximate breakdown of where you'll find the Dust you need to get those items here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/64463/infinity-dust-and-the-infinity-dust-store/