**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons not working

Ran a dungeon this morning that worked fine. Then attempted to start another one and got the dreaded connection issue right when I clicked start dungeon. Eventually, the game disconnected. When it reconnected the map loaded for me but with no one else in there. My partner was still stuck on the main screen where it said waiting for leader to select dungeon. We had to wait for the timer to finish.

Tried this two more times, once with me starting and once with another starting. Both times we had same results. Only positive is that our champs were not entering refresh status. However, I cannot run any dungeons and am missing milestone rewards!

Comments

• Options
    JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

This is what I and partner see:

One sees this (note the lack of anyone on the map):
    tudcego2egze.png

Other sees this:
    j0pghf2kb8rd.png
  • Options
    Hey there @JimmyJohnJones, sorry to hear that happened to the two of you. Would you be able to tell us a few things so that we can investigate this more thoroughly?

1) What device and version are you currently using?
    2) What operating system are you running? What version of is it?
    3) What mobile carrier are you using?
    4) Does this occur on cellular data, wifi, or both?
    5) What time did this occur? (Please include the timezone, if possible.)

If possible, would you be able to get your dungeon partner to come on here and provide their info as well? If not, that's alright; we'll make sure to get any info you can give us passed along for investigation. Thanks!

• Options
    Hey there @JimmyJohnJones, sorry to hear that happened to the two of you. Would you be able to tell us a few things so that we can investigate this more thoroughly?

1) What device and version are you currently using?
    2) What operating system are you running? What version of is it?
    3) What mobile carrier are you using?
    4) Does this occur on cellular data, wifi, or both?
    5) What time did this occur? (Please include the timezone, if possible.)

If possible, would you be able to get your dungeon partner to come on here and provide their info as well? If not, that's alright; we'll make sure to get any info you can give us passed along for investigation. Thanks!

One last thing I wanted to ask is if you experienced the connection error message and disconnect each time this happened or if it was only the first time?
  • Options
    JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    Hi @Kabam Zibiit Thanks for the reply!
    1. It happened on both iPhone 7+ and iPad Air 2
    2. Both are on latest iOS version (11.3.1)
    3. Sprint but this was all on Wifi
    4. Wifi is all I tried as I was home
    5. Between 11:26 and 12:00 CST
    6. The connection error and disconnect only occurred initially. After that everything ran fine except that dungeon maps loaded empty for the dungeon leader while the other was stuck in the room with a "waiting for leader" message.

I'll try to get them to pop on but not sure they are registered on the forums.

One thing to mention. The dungeons started loading fine late later that day. I wasn't able to try again till around midnight so not sure if it was the dungeon refresh or just passage of time that did it.