**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get rid of Spam and Abuse charges on our profile page

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yes, I agree, remove the ability to view spam and abuse on other user's accounts
    Come on, no one else agrees with this?
  • Options
    Yes, I agree, remove the ability to view spam and abuse on other user's accounts
    Someone is flagging all my posts in THIS THREAD, and it's proving my point. They're degrading my account for no reason, and it's happening to many others. Please make a change, and quickly.
  • Options
    Also, if you disagree, I specifically asked you to explain why, because I don't see any reasoning right now. You'll have to provide it.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike, please help us out here. This is a huge problem.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Tl;dr = my poop don't stink it smells like roses, I can do no wrong.

For a guy who reports people for spam all the time...
    Actually, no just the spammy posts. Like when you spam a thread with petty off topic arguments and repeatedly post to bump a thread...you proved my point within an hour and I thank you for that.
  • Options
    Tl;dr = my poop don't stink it smells like roses, I can do no wrong.

For a guy who reports people for spam all the time...
    Actually, no just the spammy posts. Like when you spam a thread with petty off topic arguments and repeatedly post to bump a thread...you proved my point within an hour and I thank you for that.

Like when I spam off-topic arguments... I don't do that. If anyone is off-topic, it's you. You said some nonsense about poop smelling like roses, and I'm the off-topic guy. I don't get that one. Care to explain?
  • Options
    The thread will now be closed because "flags don't count for anything". If it doesn't count for anything, why is it plastered in public? That was my point, but I guess that's not okay. I don't think I'll ever get it, but whatever.
This discussion has been closed.